Our Health and Safety Measures
COVID-19 UPDATE. FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY
To our Valued Guests,
We at the Old Spaghetti Factory hope you and your families have been able to remain healthy and safe during these trying times.
We want to let you know that we have been working hard to ensure our restaurants are adhering to the new norm dictated by COVID-19. We have paid close attention to each of the Provincial Governments, each of the Provincial Health Authorities and in the case of British Columbia, WorkSafeBC. We are committed to ensuring a safe environment for our guests and our staff. We know we need to earn your confidence going forward.
So, what will our restaurants look like moving forward:
- Our staff and managers are required to have their temperatures taken, and sign that they have no symptoms of illness each shift worked. We have provided our staff with face masks, and face shields in the case of our dishwashers. Frequent hand washing is required and hand sanitizer is made available throughout our staff areas.
- When you enter our restaurants, you will see floor decals to insure physical distancing in our lobby area. We have hands-free hand sanitizer for guest use as you enter. Our hosts will be behind a plexiglass shield. All seating has been removed from our lobby areas and if there is a wait, we will ask that you move outside or sit in your car.
- We are only seating 50 percent of our restaurants to maintain physical distancing between tables. Unused tables are clearly identified with signage. You will be handed a new menu which will be disposed of and recycled once you are finished with it.
- All high touch surfaces are continuously disinfected throughout the day. Tables and chairs are sanitized after each guest seating, as will our debit and credit machines after each use.
- Washrooms are limited to two people at a time and are controlled with floor decals and signage. Hands-free hand sanitizer is provided for our guests outside our washrooms.
We are offering take out, curb side pick-up in certain locations and third-party delivery through a new relationship with Skip the Dishes. We are excited to welcome you back into our restaurants. Please continue to be safe, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Peter Buckley President & CEO