Our Health and Safety Measures
COVID-19 UPDATE. FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY
To our valued guests,
We at the Old Spaghetti Factory hope you and your families have been able to remain healthy and safe.
We want to let you know that we have been working hard to ensure our restaurants are adhering to the new norm dictated by COVID-19. We have paid close attention to each of the Provincial Governments, each of the Provincial Health Authorities and in the case of British Columbia, WorkSafeBC. We are committed to ensuring a safe environment for our guests and our staff.
Our Safety Protocols include:
- In partnership with Health Canada, a Rapid Covid-19 Test program is available for our employees.
- We are following the proof of vaccination protocols applicable in each province.
- As per each provincial governments’ mandates, guests will be required to wear a face mask in the restaurant at all times, except for when seated at their table.
- Our staff wear face masks and frequent hand washing is required. Hand sanitizer is made available throughout our staff areas.
- You will be handed a new food menu which will be disposed of and recycled once you are finished with it. QR codes will also be provided to you to access our Food and Beverage Menus.
- Tables and chairs and high touch surfaces are sanitized after each guest seating, as will our debit and credit machines after each use.
We are offering take out, curb side pick-up in certain locations and third-party delivery through Skip the Dishes. We are excited to welcome you back into our restaurants. Please continue to be safe, and we look forward to seeing you soon.